Medior Full Stack Developer (36-40 hrs)
Are you able to find your way around the front-end and back-end of websites and applications? Do you want to use these skills in a growing company? Then we are looking for you!
As a Full Stack Developer, you are familiar with each layer of tech stacks that go into the making of a software product. You are able to develop and maintain both the front end and the back end of an application. Due to our fast-paced industry, there’s great freedom to choose new cutting-edge technology on every project. Think of Machine Learning and Conversational AI applications. As Full Stack Developer, you will actively contribute to the further growth of our platform and are responsible for the technical future of the platform. Your thoughts and suggestions are taken seriously here at Zoey.
As Zoey’s Medior Full Stack Developer you will:
- Help to improve our platform that is growing fast and to which many features are constantly being added
- Problem-solve issues based on business/customer need and impact, working with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Optimize the pipeline, build and run all your software on the cloud
- Be able to work on the front-end and back-end of websites and applications
- Teach others: One of the most meaningful tasks of a developer is improving the knowledge level of the team members
- Be able to work independently and have a problem solving mindset
- At least 2-3 years of experience
- Highly skilled in HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, React or a similar framework
- Front-end and Backend knowledge
- You have strong attention to detail, curiosity, and value-adding insights that help to realize our goals
- Demonstrated ability to write reusable, readable, and well-documented code
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of development patterns, software architectures and design patterns (TDD, Event-Driven, SOLID, DDD).
- You are able to work independently on multiple tasks without constant supervision
- You are creative, disciplined and have a high sense of responsibility
It would be great if you have experience in one or more of the following, if not we’ll teach you!
- Experience with Docker, Containers and Kubernetes
- Experience with building platform technologies in a cloud computing environment
- Experience with microservices, CI/CD, experience with machine learning is a plus.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and building a SaaS product
- First weeks intensive onboarding training
You will love it here because:
- We’ll help you to get to the next step in your career and ambitions
- You’ll be part of this exciting journey our team has been on the past few years
- You will be helping to build a product that inspires thousands worldwide
- We have flexible work hours and offer a competitive salary
- You will be able to enjoy pleasant online coffee breaks from home with the best colleagues or enjoy our Quarterly Zoey Drinks
- Work from anywhere, sometimes at the office, sometimes at home and even abroad
Are you always aware of relevant technologies and new trends that shape the technical field? Do you want to expand your skills as a Full Stack Developer? Do not hesitate and apply immediately! If you have more questions, please contact our HR department, [email protected].