German Speaking Communication Specialists
Are you an enthusiastic team player who enjoys being an important link between the customer and a growing company? Are you someone who would like to help customers on a daily basis? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for Communication specialists who are immediately available, can work from home and are able to communicate with all our customers in a professional manner. This role is critical to leading the way in creating a good customer relationship for our partners. Ideally, Communication specialists are strong at fast thinking and multitasking and highly responsible individuals who take pride in their work and share our great passion for exceptional customer service.
As Zoey’s Communication Specialist you will:
- Be responsible for handling customer contact with German-speaking customers by answering chats for both our travel and education clients. This varies from sharing inspirational content and answering customer service questions from time to time. Next to that, you will also be advising students when it comes to planning and pointing out where to go within their educational institution. It is a mix of all kinds of topics which ensures that a shift at the chat is never the same.
- Writing content: we are growing fast and so should our content database. As an agent, you will write creative content for both our travel and education clients.
- Analytics and quality management: Work on improving customer satisfaction. We are a data-driven company and therefore analyzing our output is very important. What do the customers of our clients think of our service and how can we give them an even better journey?
- Build a good customer relationship between our partners and their customers
- Work independently
- Work primarily from home
- Excellent spelling and grammar of the German language
- You are mostly available during the weekend, at least one day and preferably both days
- You are able to write creative content
- Minimum HBO thinking and working level
- Excellent ‘personal’ communication skills
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Being able to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Able to work towards a monthly goal
- First-week intensive onboarding training
- Dutch is a pre
- Dutch citizen number is required
You will love it here because:
- Your working days will be various
- We have flexible working hours and offer a competitive salary
- You can enjoy the pleasant online coffee breaks with your colleagues or have some Zoey drinks every three months at the office if you’re in the country.
Do you get satisfaction from improving customer relationships and creating personalized tips? Would you like to ensure great customer experiences? Do you have a driven and motivated personality? Do not hesitate and send your motivation and cover letter to our HR department, [email protected].